Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Complications

     Already three days into my Super Summer of Reading 25(+) Books and I have yet to finish one. Not the most amazing start. Currently, I am half way through one, and started another while browsing B&N. The kicker is I like the second book even more, but I already am dedicated to the first one (Warren Hadely's Zephyr. Maybe I can keep reading them both? I really want to pursue things with the second book (David Levithan's Every Day), but the first book and I have been through so much, I do not want to lose contact. When it all comes down to it, the purpose of this exercise is to read books both exhilarating and dull. Although neither of these books fit the latter, both new experiences, I should probably finish Zephyr first, and then return to Every Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment